Happy New Year! For many people today marks the day of great change, a new beginning, a sense of rebirth. What are your New Years Resolutions?
I’ve made a list of some of my life long personal development goals. This list is broken down into 3 categories
- Personal Development Goals
- Thing Goals
- Economic Goals
For each of these list I’ve picked out my top 3 goals which I will accomplish in the next year. For each goal I’ve written out an action plan where I make specific “whys” and “hows” for each one. Some of my goals include:
- Get closer to my friends and family even though they are in other states. Call my loved ones more often and stay present with them. I want to be the person my friends and family come to when they need help and advice. To become a better listener (never been my strong point).
- Train like I’m training for a fitness competition so I can push my body, mind and spirit. So I can know no limits to what I’m capable of. (Maybe actually compete, still an option.)
- Start an interior design consulting company so I can “work” doing something I absolutely love and am totally passionate about. So I can feel true fulfillment and make money at the same time. I have always felt like this is my destiny. Please check out my interior design blog at
- Be able to shop at Whole Foods and buy to my hearts desire so I can fuel my body with the absolute best nutrients. So I can feel more energy and vitality. So I can eat really delicious food all the time.
These are just a few of my goals for 2013. What are your goals? Start a journal and track down your thoughts, emotions, goals, inspiration etc. You will be amazed at your progress months later.
May 2013 be your best year yet! Happy New Year! Cheers!